Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Please confirm your pickup with the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to the activity. Your tour guide will be dressed in a red t-shirt with the activity provider's logo on the back for easy identification. The tour guide will say the tour name out loud. Upon boarding, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
- Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
- Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
- If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
- Important Information:
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.