Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling to snorkeling, ziplines, and inner tubes. You'll also enjoy snacks and a full lunch.
What to Expect
Discover and enjoy nature at its grandest with a full-day activity tour from Cancún and Riviera Maya. Travel to 4 different, unique cenotes, where you will explore these oases in the middle of the jungle. Each cenote offers a different activity, such as kayaking, rappelling, snorkeling, ziplining, and inner-tubing.
When your tour begins, you will be treated to coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads as you are welcomed. You will also have plenty of water and soft drinks, as well as seasonal fruit, at hand while your travel. Make your way to each cenote and enjoy the fun activity planned. Admire the beauty of these locations and learn more about how you can help preserve and conserve natural spots. Then, at the end of each cenote, you will be treated to chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies.
Around lunch time, you will be given a glam picnic, an energizing selection of food, including fusilli-vegetable soup, a fresh bar with premium quality cheeses and deli meats, a variety of rustic breads, and dressings alongside fresh salads. You will also be able to drink water, coffee, wine, and beer. At the end of your visit to the 4 cenotes, you will be returned to your hotel.
- Welcome coffee, chocolate, and sweet breads
- Non-alcoholic beverages (water and soft drinks) and seasonal fruits en route
- Chocolate, coffee, and oatmeal cookies at every cenote, except where lunch is served
- Glam picnic lunch
- Assortment of water, coffee, chocolate, wine, and beer at lunch
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear, kayak and/or inner tube
- Use of restrooms, dressing rooms, and a towel
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is recommend that you bring aqua socks or water shoes and a towel.
• Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes. Use only chemical-free sun block.
• Shower before entering the cenote to protect the habitat.
• The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
• Avoid leaving the actual path to avoid an incident with the fauna or flora of the place.
• If you see an animal, avoid touching or feeding it. Remember it is in its natural habitat.
• This tour is suitable for children ages 6 and older.
• If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension, or you are pregnant, this tour is not recommended for you.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.