Climb aboard a pirate galleon for a night of swashbuckling fun from Cancun, and enjoy 3.5 hours of buccaneering bedlam. Choose from a selection of dinner options, including a special kids menu, while crazy pirates lay on abundant entertainment.
What to Expect
Pirates aren’t just for kids! Join a bunch of swashbuckling buccaneers on this fun half-day cruise from El Embarcadero in Cancun, and watch in awe as they are prepared and willing to do anything for thrills and adventure.
The pirate Captain Scorpion will welcome you on board a replica galleon for the only show in town dedicated to adults with a sense of adventure, while his motley crew of crazy privateers provide an abundance of pirate fights and more.
Choose from 3 dinner options to keep you hail and hearty, and avoid the gangplank. Opt for a Caribbean surf and turf of lobster dinner or lobster dinner with filet mignon, or go for the regular menu of filet mignon in blackcurrant sauce. Other regular menu treats include a chicken breast cordon bleu stuffed with ham and cheese in non-spicy poblano sauce, or a fish filet with white wine and fine herbs.
Vegetarians can choose between ravioli stuffed with cheese in tomato sauce or vegetarian lasagna, while the children's menu of hotdogs or nuggets and french fries comes with an open bar of soft drinks to keep the young ones out of trouble.
All meals come with a full buffet salad bar, steamed vegetables, white rice, spaghetti, baked potatoes, and bread.
- Special entertainment for adults
- Pirate show with acrobatic sword fights, and special effects
- Dinner selections
- Salad bar, steamed vegetables, white rice, spaghetti, baked potatoes, bread
- Open bar: standard domestic drinks on board
- Pirate fiesta with music and dancing
What's Not Included
- Round-trip transportation
- Port surcharge of USD 11 per person (to be paid locally before departure)
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
• All guests should meet at El Embarcadero of Playa Linda, next to Teather Cancun, 30 minutes before the show starts
• Cancellations within 48 hours of the tour and no-shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of USD 15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.