Hop in the water with a school of playful dolphins for an incredible 45+ minutes of in-water time to swim, interact and learn about your new friends in an intimate group of 10 or less.
What to Expect
Have you ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins in the warm waters of the beautiful Caribbean Sea? It’s time to make your dreams come true!
Join an incredible program filled with excitement, action and fun. Make friends with two playful dolphins who will greet you with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek, hint: they expect the same from you! Then hold onto one of their fins as they take you on a speedy ride through the sea.
You’ll have free time at play with the dolphins to experience all their quirks. But the most thrilling moment is the famous foot-push. Experience the true strength of your newfound friends as they propel you forward through the water by the soles of your feet, an unbelievable feeling people can’t stop talking about!
AVAILABLE DAILY AT:
Shark Fantasy Snorkel:
Guests will have the opportunity to see bull sharks in their natural environment. The activity is through a crystal screen. Later, you will visit the stingrays. Your guide will give a short educational briefing after which you will be able to swim with them using a snorkel mask.
- Roundtrip Marine Transportation from Cancun to Isla Mujeres from Playa Tortugas in the Cancun Hotel Zone, Boulevard Kukulkan Km 5
- Dolphin activity package including orientation, in-water time with the dolphins, foot push, dorsal tow, hug, handshake, dolphin kiss, and free time to swim and play with the dolphins
- Buffet lunch and national open bar
What's Not Included
- 8 USD dock fee per participant
Know Before You Go
• Children must be 8 years of age or older to participate. Children 8-11 years old must be supervised in the water by two paying adults per child.
• If your hotel is located on Isla Mujeres, transportation to the dolphin center is not included.
• For safety reasons, pregnant women may not participate.
• Participants must be in good health with the ability to understand the dolphin trainer’s instructions.
• For the moment this location is NOT accepting US dollars (USD) in cash for expenses like dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurant, etc. Only Mexican pesos (MXN) cash is accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.
• Cancellations within 48 hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of USD 15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.