Marine Turtle Observation
Pickup includedWe pick up from all hotels in Cancun, along the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, etc
- Snorkel with sea turtles in the second largest coral reef in the world.
- Learn about the marine turtles from biologists-guides.
- Enjoy a true discovery experience for the whole family.
- Go snorkeling in the famous "Cenote Azul" and enjoy its crystal clear waters.
Snorkel in a natural protected area, Akumal, which is Mayan for place of the Turtles. Akumal is a cozy little beach community located 75 miles (120 km) south of Cancun along Mexico’s Caribbean Coast. The protected area of Akumal is home to many animals like the marine turtles. The marine turtles come near the beach of Akumal and you will get the chance to see them up close.
Enjoy the crystal clear waters of a cenote, a natural swimming hole. These natural swimming pools form when limestome bedrock crumbles away, revealing pristine streams beneath.
Latest pick-up at your hotel in Cancun (8:00 Playa del Carmen and 08:45 Tulum).
Snorkel in Akumal, a natural protected area and enjoy the sea turtle observation with explanation of your guide.
We will have snacks at the cenote, such as peanuts, granola bars, fruit, water, juice & sodas.
Snorkeling in the famous "Cenote Azul" and enjoy its crystal clear waters.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Arrival at your hotel in Cancun (13:00 Playa del Carmen).
- Guide (biologist or naturalist)
- Snorkel equipment
- Entrance fees
- Snacks (fruit and peanuts)
- Soft drinks and purified water
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, towel, hat, long-sleeve cotton shirt, and other personal goods like a camera.