Live a wonderful experience snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea and visiting an uninhabited tropical island with white sand beaches, crystal clear pristine waters and beautiful fauna.
What to Expect
Isla Contoy is the perfect option for people who love nature and enjoy the beauty of an uninhabited Caribbean island. Begin your trip with a continental breakfast (coffee, juice and bread) before departing by boat to Isla Contoy National Park.
Your first stop will be at Ixlache reef located in front of Contoy Island, there you will have the opportunity to admire the different marine species during a 40 minute-long guided snorkel swim.
After this activity, go directly to Isla Contoy where you will be amazed by its white sand beaches and crystal clear pristine waters with fishes and birds. Relax on the beach or walk through the island on a guided tour, to discover its beautiful pathways full of nature, watch the island from another perspective in the Observatory and learn more about Contoy wild life at the island's museum.
Enjoy a tasty lunch at Isla Contoy before you take the boat to Isla Mujeres. In this other beautiful island you will explore a typical fishing village on your own and have the chance to buy souvenirs from local artisans. Later you will return to Cancun with a lively party to reach the marina at approximately 17:00.
- Roundtrip transportation (if option selected)
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkel equipment
- Life vest
- Water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages on board and at Isla Contoy
- Lunch (tikinchic fish, grilled chicken, rice, salad, fruit, totopos and bread)
- Certified guide available in English, French, Italian and Spanish (German and Russian guide available on request)
What's Not Included
- Dock and national park fee 10 USD
- Optional gratuities
- Other food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Please bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit, towel, camera, waterproof disposable camera for snorkeling, change of clothes, hat, and sunglasses.
• All activities are subject to change based on weather conditions.
• Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.