Chichen Itza Full-Day Tour from Cancun or Maya Riviera
From £82 per personBook now
- Admire the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Temple of the Warriors, the Ball Court, the Observatory, and the Nunnery
- Explore the temples in Chichen Itza on a guided tour
- Discover the historical significance of the temples with your certified guide
- Use the swimming pool and facilities of the Mayaland Resort, located inside Chichen Itza’s sacred grounds
- Enjoy free access to the Xtoloc Cenote and the Tropical Botanical Gardens
- Take a deeper glance into the ancient Mayan culture
- Enjoy lunch at one of 3 gourmet restaurants serving Mexican, Yucatecan, and international cuisine
Your Chichen Itza experience begins by picking you up in the luxurious Mercedes Benz with 16 plush reclining seats from the lobby of all hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya between 07:45 and 09:00.
You will be accompanied on your 2-hour tour of Chichen Itza by a certified guide who will introduce you to the secrets of the Maya through the Mayaland’s private entrance, with a cold bottle of water for your visit. Your guide will explain the historical significance of all of the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your own pace.
Admire the Pyramid of Kukulcán, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, the Ball Court, the Observatory, the Nunnery, and the beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Upon your walking return to the Mayaland Resort, take time to enjoy the swimming pool and facilities, and enjoy free access to the Xtoloc Cenote and the 100-acre native Tropical Botanical Gardens.
Use the facilities of the amazing Mayaland Resort – your base inside the archeological park in Chichen Itza. You also have 3 gourmet restaurants to choose from, serving Mexican, Yucatecan, and international cuisine. After lunch, you may want to re-visit the temples or simply relax and enjoy the facilities and the gorgeous scenery that surrounds the Mayaland Resort. You then depart from Chichen Itza at 14:30.
- Roundtrip transportation in a Mercedes Benz
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch “a la carte” or all-you-can-eat buffet at any of the Mayaland Resort restaurants
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, and bottled water with your meal
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens, and the resort's sacred Xtoloc Cenote
- Free bottled water, beer, and soft drinks on board the Mercedes Benz
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
Playa del Carmen pick-up points: Complimentary roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen is provided from the following three convenient departure points within the city: Senor Frog’s - Entrance, Centro Comercial Playa Marina, loc. 17, 37, 38 y 44, C.P. 77550, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen – Lobby, Constituyentes No. 1, C.P. 77710, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Playacar Plaza, Fraccionamiento Playacar Km 62.5, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. (Open in Google Maps)
Please wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes.
Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block, and camera.
Cancellations within 48-hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48-hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.
Admission fee to Chichen Itza is MXN 232 or USD 20 for adults. Discounts are available for children, seniors, and students. Please ensure you bring a valid form of identification with you in order to claim a discount.
If you are staying in a hotel in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a meeting point close to your hotel.
Product ID: 3301