Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres. Marvel at a medieval fantasy as you savor a delicious dinner and open bar.
What to Expect
Climb aboard the Jolly Roger pirate ship in the beautiful bay between Cancun and Islas Mujeres, and enjoy a half-day pirate show and dinner aboard a replica of the “Santamaria” ship that Christopher Columbus sailed!
Enjoy a welcome aboard the incredible replica by costumed pirates, and get ready for an adventure of fantasy and fun. Refreshing Caribbean drinks will be served as the family show begins. Watch the spark of swords clashing and fireworks illuminating the turquoise sea.
Then, tuck into a surf and turf dinner (with a special kids menu), and enjoy a wonderful culinary experience with your favorite drink. Soak up the medieval atmosphere as you join the pirate crew for dancing and fun on the upper deck. Take in the magnificent view of the bay for a magical and memorable night in Cancun.
- Pirate show
- Open bar (domestic drinks)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• The child rate is for children aged 5 to 11
• The adults premium menu is lobster and steak dinner
• The adults regular menu is filet mignon, cordon bleu chicken breast, or fish fillet stuffed with cheese and dressed in a mango sauce, or ravioli with cheese and tomato sauce, or vegetarian lasagna in cheese and tomato sauce
• The children's menu is chicken nuggets and fries, or hot dog and fries