Discover the interior of Lanzarote as you cross the island’s volcanic routes in a 4x4 jeep. Visit prickly pear plantations, see the island’s oldest cactus garden, take in views of the Valley of a Thousand Palms, and more.
What to Expect
Explore the villages of Lanzarote in a different way as you head cross country on this 7-hour trip in a 4X4 jeep.
The first part of the route takes you to Guatiza, where you’ll see prickly pear plantations and learn about the fruit’s applications for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and also in the kitchen.
Continue to the village of Mala, where you’ll see the oldest cactus garden in Lanzarote. From there you’ll drive across the island to Tabayesco for a visit to the Mirador de los Helechos. Enjoy the stunning views of the Valley of a Thousand Palms in Haria and the Colcane La Corona.
From the viewpoints in Famara you can see the islands of La Graciosa, Montaña Clara, and Alegranza, and the beach of Famara and its dunes. Don’t miss the chance to take some photos.
In the Vegueta region you’ll visit Lanzarote’s oldest endemic grape plantation. After that the tour continues across the lava fields and the Geria region before returning to your hotel.
The vehicles used for this excursion are soft-top Land Rover Defenders with a capacity of up to 7 persons (including the driver).
- Pick-up (in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen, and Costa Teguise)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas not mentioned
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing
• Bring your swimsuit, water, sunscreen, and sunglasses
• Please provide your hotel address for pick-up arrangements
• In winter you should bring warm clothing
• For security reasons alcoholic drinks are not allowed
• The route could change in the event of a force majeure