Discover the Mayan archeological site of Edzna, a traditional hat factory in Becal, and the colorful and heritage-listed city of Campeche, famous for its city walls and forts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- • Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure tour (8:50 am) • Please contact Turitransmerida Agency to confirm your tour. • Pick up service is only available at Hotels in Merida's Historical Center (Down Town). • (Hostels or Airbnb pick up is not available)
- Discover the pretty historical center of Campeche, also a World Heritage Site
- Explore the archeological site of Edzna
- Visit a traditional hat factory in cavern at Becal
- Entry to Edzná archeological site
- Entry to Hat Factory
- Return transportation from-to Merida's Downtown
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance.
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure tour (8:50 am) • Please contact Turitransmerida Agency to confirm your tour. • Meet at Turistransmerida Office in Downtown Merida. • Choose this option if you are staying at a Hostel or Airbnb.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Pickup service is only available from hotels in Merida's Historical Center (Down Town). Pickup from hostels or Airbnbs is not available.
- The temperature on the site is very hot, please bring comfortable clothes.