Enjoy an enchanting nature and historical hike along El Caminito del Rey (The King's Path) alongside an expert guide. See dramatic landscapes and learn about the history of the Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
The meeting is at the Hotel La Garganta in El Chorro, 400 feet (130 meters) from the El Chorro train station. Park your car nearby and join your group at the reception of the hotel. If you travel by train from Malaga, the station is 150 feet (50 meters) away from the hotel reception. The bus will wait at the meeting point for 30 minutes, so if you're arriving by train, you don't have to worry about being few minutes late.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour depends on weather conditions. Caminito can close without prior notice due to weather conditions
- Some days, you may choose between different starting times. The indicated time is when you need to register yourself at the reception of Hotel La Garganta. To find the Hotel, just google La Garganta Hotel y Restaurante, El Chorro