Spend a day splashing around Folsom Lake on state-of-the-art jet skis. Located just northeast of Sacramento, you will get a full 8 hours and 2 machines to plow through the waters of the thrilling and beautiful reservoir recreation area.
What to Expect
Enjoy all the fun of Folsom Lake with 8-hour jet ski rental, and make the most of your California adventure. Visit one of the most traveled lakes in the western United States, and open the throttle on premier jet skis.
The rentals offered in this adventure attraction include the lively Yamaha VX Deluxe 1100cc, 3-passenger jet ski, which you can launch from any of the boat launches on Folsom Lake. You can also upgrade to the powerful Yamaha 1812cc Super Charged for an additional cost.
The service is offered every day of the week, year round, from 09:00 through 17:00. You can decrease the amount of time of your rental if you wish, and in some cases choose which 8 hours out of the day you want to party, if scheduling allows. Invert Sports also offer multi-day jet ski rentals if you are going on a houseboat vacation and have developed a taste for the thrills and spills of jet skiing.
Take in superb views as you play, jump off and swim, cruise around the lake, and much more. The machines have enough power to pull wakeboarders, kneeboarding, wake skating, and tubing. All required safety equipment is included, with up to 3 life vests per machine.
- 2 Yamaha 1100cc Jet Skis
- Up to 3 life vests per machine
- All required safety gear
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit of USD 1,000.00 per machine
- Optional rental insurance
- Water toys
Know Before You Go
• Rentals are for 8 hours. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you to choose your 8 hours out of the day, if scheduling allows
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due