Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Private Tour from SuezProduct ID: 22438
From £100.44 per personBook now
- See the famous Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Explore the vast collection of antiquities at the Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy lunch at a 5-star deluxe hotel
The first stop on this full-day tour will be at the Giza plateau where you’ll marvel at the pyramids and the last standing Wonder of the Ancient World, the Great Pyramid of Khufu. Your coach will park at the base of the Pyramid of Khafre or Chephren, and you’ll have time to explore the site on your own.
Continue down the valley to the site of the Sphinx, the guardian of this mortuary complex, who has stood watch over the passage of time and men for centuries.
Take time out to relax and enjoy a delicious lunch buffet at a leading 5-star deluxe hotel. After lunch you’ll drive to Tahrir, or Liberty, Square in the heart of downtown Cairo.
Visit the Egyptian Museum and acquaint yourself with Egyptian art that spans a period of more than 50 centuries. The Museum is the repository of the world's largest and richest collection of Egyptian antiquities, including the priceless collection from the tomb of King Tutankhamen.
- Round-trip transfers from the Suez port
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the description
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- All taxes & service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the description
You will be met by a tour company representative at the Suez port. The representative will be at the cruise exit door, holding a sign with your name. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 22438