Head deep into the traditional culture of the Bedouin people on this 2-day trip. Eat with locals in El-Haiz and share in their party. See the Valley of the Golden Mummies and camp in the White Desert.
What to Expect
Join this overnight trip to the White Desert and El Bahariya Oasis.
The tour leaves Cairo in the early morning for Bahariya. After your arrival in Bahariya Oasis, you will have lunch at El-Haiz, a Bedouin village. Then you will visit many sights including the tombs in The Valley of the Golden Mummies. You will also visit a Roman fortress. Finally, check out the views at English Mountain.
After climbing the Black Mountain, you will venture into the White Desert to enjoy various natural shapes of chalk rocks. You will also have free time to walk around the area and take photos.
The day concludes with camping in the White Desert beside famous rock formations like the Mushroom Rock. At the campsite, you will have a barbeque dinner. The Bedouin party begins with a performance of Bedouin music.
After breakfast, you will visit Crystal Mountain. You will then bathe in a hot spring before heading back to Cairo.
- Accommodation in lodge / hotel on full board basis
- Camping accommodation in the White Desert on full board basis
- Local tour of the Bahariya Oasis with a private jeep
- BBQ dinner in the desert
- 3 bottles mineral water (1.5 liters) + 2 soft drinks per person in the desert
- Safari in the White Desert by private jeep 4x4 (not sharing with other guests)
- American tents, sleeping bags, safari equipment and jeep 4x4
- Entrance fees for the museum and the temples
- Service charge & taxes
- Transfers Cairo/Bahariya/Cairo with local bus
What's Not Included
- Visa Entry for Egypt
- Personal items
Know Before You Go
Hotel Pick-up: 08:00 AM