Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
What to Expect
If you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau.
Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharoahs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End with a delicious dinner at a local restaurant before the transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Transfers from Cairo by air-conditioned deluxe van
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees
- Dinner at a local restaurant (beverages not included)
- All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to the pyramid interior
- Tips (optional) and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please be advised that nights in the desert are cold. Wear warm clothes, or bring a blanket if you don't have warm clothes. Do not underestimate the desert cold