Spend a day by the famous Pyramids of Giza and the mystical Sphinx. See the treasures of Tutankhamen at the Egyptian Museum and enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant near the pyramids.
What to Expect
Experience the famous Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum on this exciting day trip. Enjoy pick-up from Port Said and head to Cairo in a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle.
Visit the pyramids of Cheops, Khafra and Menkaure and learn how these masterpieces of constructions were built. See the Sphinx with its human head and lion body, then continue into the valley with a view of the Pyramids of Khafra.
Admire the treasures of King Tutankhamen at the Egyptian Museum as well as thousands of other exciting artifacts, then enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant in Cairo by the pyramids. At the end of the day, stop at the Papyrus Institute and pick up a souvenir or two.
- Pick-up from Port Said
- Entry fees
- Lunch in a restaurant in Cairo
- German-speaking tour guide
- Transfers from Port Said to Cairo and back in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All additional fees and taxes
- Personal guide
What's Not Included
- Extras not outlined in the itinerary
- Optional outings in Cairo
Know Before You Go
• This tour runs daily
• Departure and return to Port Said
• Pick-up is from your accommodation at the port