See Cairo's most famous attractions on this private sightseeing trip to the Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, and the Egyptian Museum. With an Egyptologist as your guide you’ll learn about the history of ancient Egypt as well.
What to Expect
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel for the transfer to the Giza plateau, where you’ll enjoy a fascinating and informative introduction to each of the 3 Giza pyramids.
The Pyramids of Giza are at the top of any list of places to see. Marvel at the unique survivor of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
Built around 2550 B.C. as tombs for kings and queens, the pyramids were constructed by tens of thousands of workers. These are the largest and sturdiest pyramids that were ever built in ancient Egypt.
Next on your full-day tour you'lll head to the Egyptian Museum, home to 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, including the priceless treasures of the child King Tutankhamun and his 6 gilded coffins. This collection is the highlight of the museum’s main hall, with his golden death mask the star attraction.
Your guide will give you a detailed description of the most important pieces and then you’ll have free time to discover the museum’s treasures at your leisure.
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees to all sites as per the description
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 mineral water and juice per person
- All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance to special sites (solar boat, inside the pyramids, the Mummies room)
- Any extras not mentioned in the description