Explore Cairo's most famous attractions.Visit Giza Pyramids the wonders of the ancient world & see how they are guarded by the mighty Sphinx.Visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities where the treasures of king Tutankhamen & the royal mummies are preserved
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day of some of Egypt’s most memorable sights. Your private Egyptologist guide will meet you in the hotel to start your tour with a visit to Giza plateau to see One of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient world, and the only one to remain virtually intact, the mysterious monuments are an essential part of any visit to Egypt. Explore the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the middle Pyramid of Chephren, and the small Pyramid of Mykerinos, with the option to explore inside one of the pyramids on your own.
Continue to the great Sphinx with its notable head of a man and body of a lion. End your tour of the archaeological site with a walk through the Valley Temple.
Lunch (optional) will be served at a local restaurant, before the tour continues to The Egyptian museum , En route, visit some workshops to see craftsmen making Egyptian handicrafts, such as papyrus & blown glass.
Your egyptologist tour guide will accompany you in a guided tour to the Egyptian museum of antiquities to step back in time and explore the largest and most precious collection of relics, art, and antiquities from Ancient Egypt. Visit the section entirely devoted to King Tutankhamen, where you can see the treasures that he was buried with for more than 3,500 years, then you will have some free time in the museum before being transfer back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide - Hotel pickup and drop off - Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary - All transfers by air conditioned vehicle - One mineral water and juice each - All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Entrance to special sites (Solar boat, inside Pyramids or Mummies room)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- Trip runs every day.
- Tour is operated privately.
- Discounts are available for groups and children.
- Optional camel or horse ride at Giza pyramids is available on request.