Cairo Highlights and Giza Pyramids Full-Day TourProduct ID: 37701
From £57.31 £45.85 Per group up to 6Book now
- See the highlights of Cairo on a private sightseeing tour
- Drive to the Giza pyramids complex and marvel at the magnificent funerary monuments
- Learn the theories behind their mysterious construction from a personal Egyptologist guide
- Visit the Valley Temple and the Solar Boat Museum
- Go to the Egyptian Museum and explore more than 250,000 artifacts of Egyptian antiquity
Then, drive by modern minivan to the Pyramids of Giza, the last of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World that is still almost completely intact. Marvel at the largest pyramid in the world at the funerary Pyramid of Cheops, and continue to the smaller pyramids of Cheops’ son and grandson at the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinus.
You will also see the magnificent lion’s body and human face of the Great Sphinx, and the reconstructed boat from ancient times at the Solar Boat Museum. Explore the mortuary temples of the Valley Temple before returning to central Cairo.
Back in the city, go to the Egyptian Museum to discover more than 250,000 artifacts from different Pharaonic periods. Wander the awe-inspiring rooms, which include a special exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen. See the treasures of gold and jewelry that were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1920s.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private modern tourist van
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Private tours in Giza and Cairo
- All service fees and local applicable taxes
- Optional excursions
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
Pick-up from Cairo Airport, or hotels and addresses in Cairo or Giza. Pick-up can also be arranged from the train station or bus station (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 37701