Full-Day Islamic & Christian History of Cairo TourProduct ID: 11733
From £58 £47 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up service08:00 pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Your guide will hold a sign of the company name in the lobby area.
- See the Abu-Sergah Church and St. Barbara Church
- Visit Islamic Cairo, including the El Rafay Mosque and El Sultan Hassan Mosque
- Explore the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant included in the price of this tour!
See the Coptic Christian churches of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara. You’ll also see the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then you’ll move onto Islamic Cairo, with stops at the El Rafay and El Sultan Hassan Mosque.
Finally you’ll visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, and much more. Lunch at local restaurant is included in the price of this tour!
- Private air-conditioned delux van
- English-speaking tour-guide (Egyptologist)
- Entry fees
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included)
- Bottle of water for each person
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Tips (optional)
- Personal items
08:00 pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Your guide will hold a sign of the company name in the lobby area. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11733