Take a full-day tour from Marsa Allam to Cairo that takes you to the Egyptian capital by plane. In Cairo you will visit all the major sites, learning about ancient Egypt through trips to the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.
What to Expect
Spend a full day exploring Cairo with a transfer from Marsa Allam to Cairo via plane. Visit the main sites, including the famous Pyramids and Sphinx, as well as the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities (Egyptian Museum).
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Allam and transferred to Hurghada's domestic airport, where you will fly to Cairo. Once there, your Egyptologist guide will take you to see the Great Pyramids, the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
Next, stop off to see the mysterious Great Sphinx of Giza, a mythological creature formed from a lion's body and a human head. Afterward, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, head to the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, built in a neo-classical style and home to a collection of more than 120,000 masterpieces.
Afterward, enjoy a shopping excursion at the Khan el-Khalili bazaar and old market, before beginning your return trip.
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus
- All entrance fees
- Domestic flight ticket between Hurghada and Cairo
- Lunch in Cairo
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Entrance to some areas of the museum
- Entrance inside the pyramids
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up and drop off times will be confirmed before the tour.
• This flight departs and arrives in Hurghada, which is a 3-hour transfer from Marsa Alam.
• During the month of Ramadan, you won't be able to visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
• You need to contact the local tour operator by phone or email after arriving in Marsa Allam to arrange for the exact pick-up time and location.