Visit Mount Sinai in the morning to enjoy stunning sunlight views at the top of the mountain. Afterward, visit St. Catherine's Monastery down below to browse through old manuscripts and learn about the mountain's religious significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any address in Cairo.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This trip involves walking for approximately 4.5 hours up and down a mountain with a 750 step climb