Watch the sunrise or sunset over the Pyramids of Giza and Giza Plateau on a 3-hour guided tour. Marvel at one of the 7 Wonders of the World in the soft light at the start or end of the day. Avoid the crowds and high heat of the middle of the day.
What to Expect
Watch the sun set or rise over the impressive Pyramids of Giza on a 3-hour tour, guided by an Egyptologist guide.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau. Upon arrival, learn more about this feat of ancient engineering and the pharaohs that they were built for from a certified Egyptologist guide.
Ride for 2 hours on camel or horse back (your choice) to a great vantage point to take photos of a daily work of art by Mother Nature. See day turn to night, or daybreak at one of the most magical places on earth.
Then, transfer back to Cairo or Giza for a hotel drop off and the end of the tour services.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Giza Plateau
- Camel or horse ride to watch the sunrise or sunset
- Certified Egyptologist guide
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the front entrance of the pyramids area is closed to the public from 16:00 every day. You will be escorted to the other side of the pyramids for your tour and photo opportunities