Depart from Cairo on this 3-day tour of the beautiful region of El Bahariya. Visit the Bedouin village, El-Haiz, and the Valley of the Golden Mummies. Spend quality time in the White Desert and watch the starry skies from your campsite.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 2-night, 3-day tour of the El Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert.
After your arrival at the Bahariya Oasis you will have lunch at El-Haiz, a Bedouin village. Then you will visit many sights including the tombs in The Valley of the Golden Mummies. You will also visit a Roman fortress. Finally, check out the views at English Mountain.
After climbing the Black Mountain, you will venture into the White Desert to enjoy various natural shapes of chalk rocks. At lunch, you will have free time to walk around the area and take photos.
The day concludes with camping in the White Desert beside famous rock formations like the Mushroom Rock. At the campsite, you will have a barbeque dinner. The Bedouin party begins with a performance of Bedouin music.
After breakfast you will visit the Crystal Mountain and nearby sand dunes. Then you will visit Farafra, another oasis. There you will have lunch and explore the local museum.
Spend the night camping in the White Desert in Farafra. You will enjoy another dinner and party at the campsite.
After breakfast, bathe in a big hot spring and then head back to Cairo.
- 2 nights accommodations in lodge / hotel on full board basis
- Camping accommodation in the White Desert on full board basis
- Local tour of the Bahariya Oasis with a private jeep
- BBQ dinner in the desert
- 3 bottles mineral water (1.5 liters) + 2 soft drinks per person in the desert
- Safari in the White Desert by private jeep 4x4 (not sharing with other guests)
- American tents, sleeping bags, safari equipment and jeep 4x4
- Entrance fees for the museum and the temples
- Service charge & taxes
- Transfers Cairo/Bahariya/Cairo with local bus
Know Before You Go
Trip runs every day.