Discover the Egyptian Secrets in our 4 Days / 3 NightsProduct ID: 12731
From £275 per personBook now
- our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification
- full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities.
- Visit the Great Pyramids Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions.
- have a close-up look at Sphinx.
- 1 Night Alexandria,
- visit New library of Alexandria
- view of the castle of kaitbey ,Morsi Abo Elabbas Mosque the biggest mosque in the city,
- visit the church of saint mark founder of Christianity in Africa.
4 Days / 3 Nights
2 Nights Cairo
1 Night Alexandria,
Tranquil and holding such secrets and mysteries, the Elsahel Travel of Egypt allows you to discover what this natural wonder means to you.Tranquil and holding such secrets and mysteries,
Day 1Cairo :Hotel Long Champs Hotel or similar
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo .
Day 2 Cairo :Breakfast (Long Champs Hotel or similar)
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum o
houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. The second most frequently visited and certainly and one of the most important attractions in Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. You may also choose to visit the Mummy's room at the Egyptian Museum for a background about the Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt (not included). then we will Drive to Visit the Great Pyramids – of Sole survivors from the ancient Greek-listed Seven Wonders of the World, the amazing pyramids at Giza are the planet’s oldest tourist attraction! Known as Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus,. The Sphinx Besides the Pyramids, another popular feature on Giza Pyramids tours is the Sphinx and the Temple of the Sphinx. This human headed lion was originally built in honor of the sun god Re-Horakhty. Is your curiosity piqued by the Sphinx’s missing nose? No, the ancient Egyptians didn’t have a sense of humor. What is believed to be the cause of the missing nose is that bored soldiers once used the Sphinx as target practice. and visit the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 3 Alexandria :Breakfast Hotel (Amoun Hotel or Similar)
Breakfast. Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria by A/C car, arrival Alexandria,
transfer to your hotel, after check in, visit New library of Alexandria which includes 8millions books biggest library in world ,Site of lighthouse ,view of the castle of kaitbey ,Morsi Abo Elabbas Mosque the biggest mosque in the city, the church of saint mark founder of Christianity in Africa. Palaces of farouk (women palaces), Park of Montazha , Unknown soldier of Alexandria, stop by stainly bridge, Alexander The great statue Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 4 : Breakfast
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure. • Accommodation in Cairo 02 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis. • Accommodation in Alexandria 01 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis. • All Sightseeing Tours (private) in Cairo . • Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary • English Egyptology guide through out your tours. • All transfers by a adapted private air-conditioned vehicle.
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa,
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Sound & Light Show
*when you Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you and transfer you to your hotel *transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities. (Open in Google Maps)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Sun block
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Product ID: 12731