Day Tour to Old Cairo and the Giza PyramidsProduct ID: 50911
From £135 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel, or the airport if you are just arriving.
- Be astounded by the Giza Pyramids
- Take incredible photos of the Sphinx and Valley Temple
- Explore the treasures of the Egyptian museum
- Experience the atmosphere of Coptic and Islamic Cairo
- Enjoy the beauty of Saladin citadel
Next up, you’ll visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the most prized and important artifacts from different eras of Ancient Egypt. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of Royal Ornaments like the collection from the famous King Tutankhamen which includes his treasure, gold, and jewelry. You can enjoy an additional visit to the Mummies room at the museum if you wish by purchasing as extra ticket.
You will have lunch during your tour at an oriental restaurant. Then move to Mosque of Muhammad Ali to experience the amazing decorations inside. Then continue to Old Cairo to see the famous Hanging Church which is the oldest church in Egypt, as well as the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- Pick-up and drop off (from hotel or airport)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at an oriental restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All taxes and service charges
- Optional activities
- Entrance fees inside the pyramids
- Entrance fees to the Mummy room in the Egyptian museum
Product ID: 50911