Cairo Stopover Tour: Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, El-Moez
From £15 per personBook now
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and capture some awe-inspiring photos
- Wander around Khan el-Khalili, the biggest bazaar in Cairo as well as one of the most interesting quarters
- Discover the Egyptian Museum, containing the world’s premier collection of Egyptian antiquities
- Admire the Sabil-Kuttab of Katkhuda monument, which reflects the domestic Islamic architecture
Visit the Egyptian Museum, which contains the world’s premier collection of Egyptian antiquities with more than 120,000 artifacts in total. Then take a rest for lunch and savor some delicious Egyptian food with lots of small dishes filled with appetizers (not included).
Then, explore El-Moez Street with its impressive mosques and medieval houses. End your tour in Khan el-Khalili market, the largest bazaar in the whole of Cairo. Return back to your hotel in your private air-conditioned car .
- Tour guide fees
- Private transport in new model A/C private van
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Al-Muizz Street monuments (EGP 100 per adult; EGP 50 per child)
- Entrance fees to Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx (EGP 80 per adult; EGP 40 per child)
- Entrance fees to the Egyptian Museum (EGP 75 per adult; EGP 35 per child)
- Camel ride (EGP 80 per hour)
Your hotel reception or your house in Cairo.
Allowed: Giza 9 Pyramids, Chephren’s Valley Temple, and the Great Sphinx
Not allowed: inside the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, or the Private Tombs
Suggested dress: comfortable walking shoes
For women: long-sleeved shirts, trousers or modest skirts, and a scarf
For men: long-sleeved shirts and trousers
Lunch is available on site from a small restaurant serving Egyptian food. The cost of lunch can vary from EGP 10 per person for take away Egyptian food such as Falafel and Shawirma sandwiches, to EGP 70 for a big meal of mixed grill or grilled chicken served with Egyptian appetizers. There will also be options for vegetarians or vegans. Alternatively, you can bring your own snacks or packed lunch.
Kids under 6 go free. Child prices apply to those between 6 and 12.
Product ID: 48007