Cairo Half-Day Tour to Memphis & Sakkara Step Pyramid
From £59 Per group up to 10Book now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
What You'll Do
- Visit Sakkara part of Memphis necropolis, the Old Kingdom capital of Egypt.
- Wander the open air museum hosting several artifacts of Egypt in Memphis.
Relish Egypt Pyramids Tours To Explore Sakkara Step Pyramid with Memphis Trips in Cairo.
What to Expect
Explore Memphis and Sakkara, two of Egypt's most important archaeological treasures in private half day tour. After 20 - 30 minutes drive away from Giza Pyramids you will be in Sakkara where Egypt's oldest pyramid is located. Built by Imohotep for king Zoser in the third dynasty, the famous Step Pyramid is well preserved. Your guide will give you a briefing about the site history before getting your free time to walk around the Pyramid. Sakkara is part of the necropolis of Memphis, the Old Kingdom capital for the 1st Dynasty as well as for the 2nd Dynasty. Kings of both ages are mostly buried in Memphis necropolis. arrive to Memphis to enjoy the open air museum hosting several artifacts of Egypt great rulers including the huge statue for Ramses the 2 Nd before returning you back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- One mineral water and juice each
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (about 16 Usd per person)
- Any extras not mentioned above.
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo and Giza
What to Remember
Better to bring your passport, sport shoes, sun block, sunglasses and camera.
Product ID: 52507