Cairo Day Tours to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
From £99 Per group up to 10Book now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
What You'll Do
- Relish Giza plateau visiting the three pyramids of Giza and Sphinx.
- Explore Cairo's famous Museum contains 165,000 Egyptian artifacts.
Book Full Day Trips to Explore Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt.
What to Expect
Your expert Egyptologist guide to lead the way to learn about Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. You will start with Giza plateau where a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure will be provided before a free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), then drive to the the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also you may be intrested to visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), the well preserved funerary boat of Cheops. Continue to Cairo's famous Museum contains 165,000 Egyptian artifacts with the priceless treasures of the child King Tutankhamun and his 6 gilded coffins representing the most famous highlight centered in the main hall, his golden death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will give you a detailed description of most important pieces before having free time to discover at your leisure. End the tour and transfer back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- One mineral water and juice each
- All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (About 20 Usd per person)
- Any extras not mentioned above
pick up from Cairo and Giza Hotels
What to Remember
Better to bring your sport shoes, sun block, sunglasses and camera.
Product ID: 52510