Cruise the river Nile in a traditional Felucca and experience Cairo from the water, spending a day sailing down the same river Cleopatra did so many centuries ago. Watch the sun set over Egypt's capital, then experience its buzzing nightlife.
What to Expect
Discover the river Nile as you cruise its waters in a traditional Felucca. Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel and travel to the Nile pier in downtown Cairo and spend a day sailing down the same river Cleopatra did so many centuries ago. Enjoy a relaxing daytime cruise and let your hand glide along the Nile’s surface as you bathe in the warm Egyptian sun.
Choose to take the cruise later on in the day and experience a spectacular sunset over Cairo from the deck or your boat, or alternatively hop on board the Felucca after the sun has set and observe Cairo’s buzzing nightlife from the river.
- Transfer service from and to hotel in air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-Hour Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Taxes & service charge
- One bottle of mineral water during your trip
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities that aren’t obligatory
- Optional activity costs
Know Before You Go
• Please inquire for larger groups
• Pick-up time TBC according to chosen schedule
• Possible to arrange birthday parties on the sailing cruise
• The tour takes 3 to 4 hours including all transfers
• This tour can be arranged at your convenience departing from Cairo, Luxor, or Aswan