Cruise to vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life at the Outer Great Barrier Reef on board the Quicksilver catamaran, Australia’s most awarded reef cruise. Sail to the Agincourt Reef and snorkel among colorful coral reefs and reef fish.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a Quicksilver catamaran for a full-day cruise to Australia’s renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef on the edge of the Continental Shelf. Showcasing unsurpassed coral formations, colorful marine life, and exceptional underwater visibility, you can snorkel or view the sights from the comfort of a semi-submersible.
The Quicksilver's stylish wavepiercing catamaran transports you in air-conditioned comfort. From the spacious activity platform, moored in a protected lagoon, enjoy the widest range of activities for swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
Friendly and attentive crew, including professional marine biologists, are on hand to ensure you gain the most from your day. Snorkel among the coral gardens, or stay dry and explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible. Enjoy an informative reef commentary, and see the reef from an underwater observatory.
Add on exciting optional activities for a complete adventure. Get an introductory dive of the reef, or enjoy certified diving, helmet diving, and marine biologist-guided snorkel tours. You can even take a scenic helicopter flight, and fly over the reef to see it from another perspective.
- Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas Marina
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- 3.5 hours at Agincourt Reef Activity Platform
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction provided (mask, snorkel, and fins)
- Buoyancy vests
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- Fish feeding (conducted by crew)
What's Not Included
- Optional activities: Introductory scuba diving; Certified Scuba Diving; Marine biologist guided snorkel tours; Oceanwalker helmet diving; Scenic helicopter flights (all available for an extra fee)
- EMC Government Environment Management Charge of AUD 6.50 per person is payable direct to Quicksilver Cruises on the day of travel
Reef Marina, Wharf St, Port Douglas, Queensland
Know Before You Go
• Additional Cost: EMC Government Environment Management Charge of AUD 6.50 per person is payable direct to Quicksilver Cruises on the day of travel.
• Luxury coach transfers are available from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodations. Guests joining the cruise from Cairns or the Northern Beaches will enjoy full commentary on the journey along one of Australia's most beautiful scenic coastal drives