Swim and snorkel among beautiful coral gardens on a full-day tour to Moore Reef in the Great Barrier Reef. Climb aboard a pontoon catamaran and see tropical fish and sea turtles, including Angel Fish and Coral Trout.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a pontoon catamaran and set sail for Moore Reef in the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Departing from Cairns, the full-day tour takes you to one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, located just off the coast of tropical Queensland.
On board the luxury catamaran, enjoy a presentation of the marine life from a marine naturalist. See an awe-inspiring underwater spectacle of brilliantly colored corals and more than 10,000 unique marine species.
The water is clear, the coral is stunning in its variety and color, and the fish range from tiny Angel Fish to vast schools of Coral Trout. See the coral from semi-submersible craft and glass bottomed boats, or don a snorkel mask and swim among the corals with a guide.
Enjoy a delicious chef-prepared buffet luncheon of fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads, and sumptuous tropical fruits, as well as morning and afternoon tea. All snorkeling equipment is provided, and you can even watch tropical fish feeding presentations.
- Cruise to a stationery pontoon
- 4 hours on Moore Reef
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Interactive Semi-Submersible
- Morning/Afternoon tea
- Reef tax
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please call +61 7 4041 9400 and reconfirm your tour and pick-up time 24 hours before departure.
• Cancellation fee of 100% applies for a tour cancelled within 24 hours of travel or no-shows.
• Passengers are recommended to arrange suitable travel insurance to cover factors out of the supplier's control.