Embark on this full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef cruise from Cairns with scenic helicopter flight from the reef's helipad. Travel on a large, state-of-the-art vessel and choose just snorkelling or add diving.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Chinese, English
- Travel on one of the fastest and largest commercial vessels
- Visit 2 spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations and snorkel for 5 hours
- Soar over the reef on a short scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the way back
- Relax on the full-length sun lounge or on one of the three spacious deck levels
- 5 hours reef time snorkeling with professional snorkel equipment
- 10-minute scenic flight
- Visit 2 outer reef locations
- Full BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, and vegetarian options
- Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on return
- 20 admin/fuel levy to be paid prior to travel direct to the local partner
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the local partner's dive counter in the Reef Fleet Terminal at 1 Spense St. This is a quick 5-10 mins walk from the shops in the main center of Cairns.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note: the above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on the tide, wind, and other weather conditions.
- Please note: check-in between 7:15 AM and 8:00 AM at Reef Fleet Terminal. Tour departs at 8:15 AM.
- There is a $20 per person fuel levy and administration cost that must be paid prior to travel direct to the local partner.
- All divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (eg asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may preclude some people from diving