Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef on this exciting five-hour boat tour from Cairns. Enjoy a comfortable, fast, and safe ride out to the reef, snorkeling equipment included, followed by a tasty BBQ lunch.
What to Expect
Take an exciting ride in the Evolution, a state of the art high-speed vessel, and explore some of the most beautiful spots in the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
With our boat cruising at up to 30 knots, and safe and comfortable seating for up to 140 passengers, you’ll have less travel time and spend more time at the Reef!
This five-hour tour will visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Snorkel equipment and lessons are provided, so feel free to jump in the water and explore this amazing natural wonder from up close.
Later, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with salad before we take off for the second half of the tour. Experience the excitement of a Semi-Submersible tour (extra option), and get a whole new perspective of underwater wildlife.
This tour will spare you the big crowds and gives access to exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff will ensure that this is a safe and fun-filled experience.
- BBQ lunch and salads
- Snorkel equipment and lesson
- Onboard entertainment
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, fruit, and cheese platter on return journey
- Live Australian musical entertainer on return journey
What's Not Included
- Scuba diving, wetsuit/lycra suit hire
- Semi-Submersible tour
- Scenic helicopter flights and underwater camera hire
- Accommodation transfers
- Soft drinks and alcohol
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Check-in begins at 07:30 at the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns. Vessel departs daily at 08:20 and returns at 16:45. Hotel pick-up is available at an extra charge. USD 10 per person for Inner City transfers and USD 20 per person from the North Beaches.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• 20 dollars per person, EMC and Fuel levy to be paid upon check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal on day of travel
• Family Packages are available (2 adults and 2 children).
• A Dive medical questionnaire must be completed by all PADI course participants prior to commencement of course. If any questions are raised a full Dive Medical may be required at a local medical center at an extra cost.