Daintree Rainforest Full-Day Tour with Buffet Breakfast
From £107 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodation.
- Journey to Port Douglas via one of Australia's most scenic coastal drives
- Visit Wildlife Habitat for a guided tour with time to explore different wildlife environments
- Head to Alexandra Lookout for spectacular views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea
- Travel deep into the Daintree Rainforest for a tropical lunch
- Walk along the perfect beaches for great photo opportunities
Visit Wildlife Habitat, a wildlife immersion exhibit where you will experience 4 wildlife environments – Savannah, Rainforest, Wetlands and Grasslands. "Breakfast with the Birds" is included in your tour; enjoy a buffet breakfast with an interactive bird life experience.
Cross the Daintree River on board a cable-driven vehicular ferry. Travel deep into the Daintree Rainforest to Cape Tribulation to enjoy a tropical lunch, cooked to order. At Cape Tribulation, explore the stunning sandy beaches and azure tropical sea. Partake in a guided rainforest walk through the World Heritage Site.
Visit Alexandra Lookout to admire the spectacular views of the Daintree and the Coral Sea. Cruise along the Daintree River in search of crocodiles, tree snakes and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves along the crocodile-infested river.
- Coastal drive
- Entrance to Wildlife Habitat
- Buffet Breakfast with the Birds
- Vehicular ferry ride
- Guided rainforest walk
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River cruise
- Return hotel transfers
- National park fees
Product ID: 65787