See the dramatic landscapes of Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef on a combined outer reef cruise and 10-minute scenic helicopter flight. Snorkel among fish and marvel at the coral gardens. Enjoy an authentic Australian barbecue lunch and more.
What to Expect
Cruise from Cairns Marlin Marina with an experienced crew and learn how your magical day will unfold as you sit back and enjoy the comfortable ride.
Snorkel at the first of 2 outer reef locations, and experience the delights of Saxon or Norman reef. Relax in the lounges and on the sun decks of a 3-level air-conditioned boat, and feast on a typical buffet lunch of fresh fish, prawns, steak, sausages and a selection of salads (vegetarian options available).
Next, cruise to a second outer reef location at Hastings reef, and enjoy an amazing 10-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Look for turtles and manta rays, and take in the spectacular 360-degree views along the way. Get some more free time to snorkel before watching the live entertainment as you are served complimentary cheese and fruit platters with a glass of wine on the return journey.
- Snorkeling equipment
- 5-hour visit to 2 spectacular outer reef locations
- 10-minute scenic helicopter flight
- Complimentary fruit and cheese platter on the return journey
- Australian barbecue lunch, including fresh local fish and prawns, steak, sausages and fresh salads
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that a AUD$20 levy per person applies and is payable at check in
• Transfers from the city are available for AUD $15 per person. Transfers from the Northern Beaches are available for AUD$22 per person.