Experience an adrenaline hit as you bungy jump off a 50m Tower and revel in the knowledge that you're experiencing an adventure to remember.
What to Expect
Get ready to push your limits and defy gravity. Located 20 minutes north of Cairns in the lush rainforest is the world's first purpose built Bungy Tower established in 1990.
With a world first jump menu offering 16 different jump styles, there's a jump for everyone. Whether you’re a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, it is guaranteed that there will be a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further. There's nothing like a little adrenaline hit to remind you you're still alive.
The site is designed for ultimate spectating with tailor-made viewing platforms, decks, licensed bar, music, free transport, live bands on Sundays, and sun chairs.
From the top of the 50-meter tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on the edge, ready to jump, soak in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound.
- Bungy Jump
- Jumpers ONLY Tee
- Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- AJ Hackett International Membership
- Return Transfers from Cairns CBD & Northern Beaches Accommodation
What's Not Included
- 10 Levy paid on arrival
- Photos, HD Video and GoPro footage are all available for purchase onsite
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note, the minimum age for this tour is 10 years old. Under 18's require parent/guardian to co-sign a waiver form
• The minimum solo jump weight is 45 kgs
• Please inform the supplier of any of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders or vertigo
Please note, this list is not exhaustive.