Jerez is the biggest city of Cadiz famous for traditional horse shows, bullfighting and its world famous sherry wines.
What to Expect
A trip to Jerez is like taking a step back in time. This beautiful, laid-back and peaceful city is famous for its sherry wines which you're sure to sample along the way. It's also renowned for its traditional dancing horses, bullfights and the Moto GP circuit. It's a medium sized city with a population of almost almost 300,000.
The day-trip starts in the morning and you'll go by car with your guide to the city of Jerez. Explore the city and its history in the old part of town and visit a winery. There are also some interesting independent shops with all sorts of styles catered for. Explore the beautiful wide open bay of Cádiz and the likely warm to very hot glorious temperatures beating down on you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off private vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
- Expert multi-lingual driver
- 1.5 hours walking tour with expert guide through the old town of Jerez
- Entry into a winery with cheeses, cured meats and Wine tasting (3 different wines)
- Transportation Cadiz-Jerez-Cadiz
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund