Experience the authentic flavors of Spain and skip the usuai tourist traps on a 3-hour tapas tour of Cadiz. Discover the eateries that locals frequent as you walk through the city, and sample a mouth-watering selection of tapas and local wines.
What to Expect
Explore an authentic food culture of Spain on a half-day walking and tasting tour of Cadiz, and discover the central role that tapas play on the gastronomic scene.
What started as small snacks to be enjoyed with a drink has developed into a way of eating; a gastronomic culture that you can share with friends and family. Tapas vary from region to region, reflecting differences in the ingredients and preparations, and in the different lifestyles.
During the tour, you will walk around the monumental center to discover secret corners and hear amazing stories from the past. Learn how the city was discovered 3,000 years ago by the Phoenicians, making it the oldest existing city in the western world.
Stop at some of the most emblematic tapas bars, and taste the best of the local food scene, from traditional to creative hot and cold dishes, served on bread or independently, but always with a glass of wine.
- Private guide in your selected language
- 3 hot and/or cold tapas
- 3 glasses of wine or beer
- Visit to 3 tapas bars
- Map of Cadiz with suggestions and tips
Know Before You Go
• Please note that tours are private. If you would like a more personalized visit or an alternative schedule do not hesitate to contact the local supplier after booking, They will be happy to provide additional options according to your interests. Their goal is to make your time in Cadiz unforgettable
• Because tapas bars are usually small and often crowded, groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people. If you are interesting in booking a larger group, please contact the local supplier, and they will provide you with the best alternative according to the number of people and date of your visit
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions on booking