Cabo San Lucas Private Sunset SailingProduct ID: 11980
From £365 Per group up to 4Book now
- Embark on a 3 hour cruise aboard a 30 foot private yacht
- Sail past the famous Arch and Lover's Beach
- Visit a colony of sea lions
- Tuck into the available food and drink onboard
- Relax on the on-deck seating and listen to soothing music
- Marvel at the beautiful setting sun as you cruise on the open ocean
No sailing experience is required, as the crew is there to make your experience as care free as possible. Depart from the marina and head toward the famous Arch, Lover’s beach, and the nearby colony of sea lions. Once you’re done with sightseeing, the sails go up so you can enjoy a smooth no-motor sailing experience.
Now is the time to unwind. On board is a wide selection of food and a fully stocked bar for your convenience, allowing you to wine and dine as you sail into the colorful sunset.
- Private 3-hour sunset cruise
- Snacks: Chips and salsa, cheeses and meat platters served with fresh baguettes, sushi bar, and dessert (can be changed for a Mexican menu upon request)
- Open bar with beer, wine, margaritas, mixed drinks, sodas. and bottled water
- If you wish, a short stop for snorkeling with towels and snorkeling gear included
The meeting point is at Dock H (located in the marina of Cabon San Luca). The dock is located at the 4th gate passing from Lorenzillos Restaurant towards the Wyndham hotel, Cabo San Lucas. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11980