Los Cabos Day TourProduct ID: 13157
From £60 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceAt your hotel.
- Discover the dazzling marine life of Cabo San Lucas Bay through a glass-bottom boat
- Enjoy the sights and leave the picture-taking to us
- Tour the historical old mission
- Sample different tequilas
- Use free time for shopping
- Visit Downtown Cabo San Lucas, the Glass Blowing Factory, the viewing point, the estuary
After you have discovered the natural beauty of the sea, you will be driven through downtown Cabo San Lucas to visit the glass blowing factory. Hereafter, you will be driven along the Tourist Corridor with its world class hotels, golf courses, and its spectacular ocean views. As soon as you have arrived to San José del Cabo, you will visit its estuary and historical center.
After your tequila tour and guided walking tour you can enjoy your free time at Plaza Artesanos for Mexican handcraft and/or you can enjoy an authentic lunch at a local restaurant (if option is selected). After your free time you will return to your hotel.
- Round trip in A/C luxury van
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Cold drinks
- Free photos
- Tequila and Mexican Candy tasting
- Free Time
- Gratuities for tour guide and waiters at the restaurant
- Marina entrance fee ($2 per person - to be paid in cash on the day of the tour to your tour guide)
Cruise ship passengers will be picked up by your tour guide at the Sales Office of Chilango´s (B26) at Marina Cabo San Lucas, close to the Cabo Adventures Dolphin Center. Please walk from your Dock to the right. You will pass by the Cruise Ship Terminal and more or less at the end of this passage on your left-hand side, you will see the Sales Office. Please remember that Los Cabos is on Mountain Time (UTC -07.00) whereas the majority of the Cruise ships will be on Pacific Time (UTC -08.00). (Open in Google Maps)
Level of difficulty: Easy. No or very little physical effort involved. No previous experience or skills required.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Bring sunblock, cash for shopping and lunch, sunglasses and hat
Times and duration may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
Infants from 0 to 2 years of age must ride in their parent’s legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
A fantastic feature of this tour is that the tour guide and experienced photographer capture your experience in beautiful color photos for no additional charge.
Product ID: 13157