Join us at Wild Canyon for the adventure of a lifetime. Witness stunning views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez from El Tule Canyon, and journey through the beautiful oasis by camel. See all this and more on your camel quest today!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- By air-conditioned van from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, or anywhere along the Tourist Corridor
- Learn fascinating facts about the camels, and feed your new friends!
- Relax inside the desert tents, enjoying refreshments and snacks
- Take a 40-minute camel ride through the oasis that runs along the bottom of the canyon
- Have fun with your whole family on a regular- and child-sized camels
- Sip exotic tropical drinks in the Lion's Den Restaurant
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, or along the Tourist Corridor
- Camel Passport
- Snacks at the Arabian Tents
- Exotic tropical beverage tasting
- Use of professional equipment
- Full guided tour
- Hydration stations to fill up water bottles
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Customer Service Guarantees:
- All guides are 100% bilingual (English/Spanish).
- All guides have undergone at least 2 months of intensive training and are certified by industry professionals.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Physical requirements:
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis, won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes
- Cash for souvenirs, food and photos