Soar across canyons and zoom by rock faces flying like a bird over the oasis. This is a zip wire adventure not to be missed when visiting Los Cabos in Mexico. Enjoy this adrenaline-pumping ride with the safety of our experly trained guides.
What to Expect
The El Tule Canyon is situated in the middle of the desert and features an oasis at its bottom maintaining the lush green vegetation. From this location you will never lose sight of the shimmering Sea of Cortez. This is an idyllic location for your zip wire adventure. Hold on tight and get ready for a thrilling glide through jaw-dropping views and adrenaline highs!
We will provide you with equipment and detailed instructions for your activity. You will practice first on the School Line, a zip line which is shorter and lower.
From here you can continue your tour through the remaining 7 lines reaching up to 2,673 feet Some of our zip lines are even specially designed to be performed in tandem of up to 4 friends at a time.
Once your tour is completed, you can relax at Lion’s Den Restaurant, famous for serving the coldest beer in Cabo and delicious burritos. If you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor, our air-conditioned van will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the park in just 20 minutes.
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor
- Bottled water
- Professional equipment
Know Before You Go
• Physical requirements: You should be fit enough to walk for about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
• Minimum age: 8 years.
• Maximum weight: 300 lbs
• Pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
• With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
• Please wear/bring: comfortable clothes, closed toes shoes, hat, sunglasses, money or Visa / Mastercard / Credit Card (Not American Express)