Cabarete: 7-Day Dominican Republic Surfing Course
From £305 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel lobby or reception.
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of surfing with a 7-day course
- Share some waves with a Dominican surf legend and local pro surfer
- Enjoy instruction regardless of your level
- Learn the best surf techniques to ensure that you have fun and stay safe
Enjoy a daily 2-hour surfing lesson with specific private instruction. Learn essential surf rules, figure out how to paddle, practice standing and stance position, learn about ocean and surfing safety, and more. You will be able to use a surfboard that suits your skills and body type, and will be taught how to handle surf equipment in and out of the water.
Learn about surf theory and basic rules. Learn paddling, standing and stance position, ocean and surfing safety, stretching, and more. Handle surf equipment, and practice catching your first waves with assistance.
Learn how to catch the inside white water on your own.
Learn how to turn sideways inside white water and to do the "turtle dive."
Learn how to go to the outside waves, how to catch them and take off, and how to turn sideways to face of the waves.
Practice turning sideways outside waves, learn about wave selection and priority, and find out how to deal with wipe-outs.
Learn to use a smaller surfboard and learn how to do the "duck dive" in the outside waves.
Learn how to handle things on your own in the outside waves, peak, and lineup.
- 7-day surf course
- 2-hour daily surf lesson with full theory on the beach
- Daily round-trip transfer to the surf spot from Sosua or Cabarete
- Full surfing equipment
- Coaching and supervision in and out of the water
- Warm-up stretching session before surf
- 2 hours free extra time to practice and catch waves on your own
- Water, soda, and juice
- Travel or health insurance
The supplier will set the pick-up time 24 to 48 hours before via phone or email. The pick up time usually 8:00 every day, but it can be readjusted for changing weather conditions or according to your preferences.
It's a good idea to eat fruits or light food before the surf class.
Product ID: 34349