Climb Mount Warning to reach the highest point in the region and enjoy spectacular views over the Byron hinterland. The walk leads you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforests covering the mountain, which was forged by an ancient volcano.
What to Expect
Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region and see the amazing views over the Byron hinterland, to the Byron Lighthouse and to the skyline of Surfers Paradise. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9 km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
After taking a splash in a rock pool, enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ in the peaceful and uncrowded forest setting right at the foot of Mount Warning National Park.
Weave your way through beautiful landscape as you return home.
- 8 hour tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- BBQ (vegetarian option on request)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
What's Not Included
- The actual climb is self-guided
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund