A half day tour exploring the main wonderful attractions of Byron Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Visit the famous little town of Bangalow (oldest white settlement in the area).
- Drive up to the lighthouse and have your photo taken at Australia’s most easterly point.
- Watch whales, dolphins and sea turtles along the coast (whales Jun-Oct).
- 3 hour tour led by an experienced local guide
- Complimentary water bottle for the walk
- National Park fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay hotel transfer
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up at 9.00 am sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the veranda. PLEASE DON’T WAIT AT THE MAIN BUS STOP SINCE IT CAN BE VERY BUSY THERE AND HARD TO FIND EACH OTHER.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat