This is a complete and comprehensive one day tour of the best of Byron Bay and its surrounding hinterland, suitable for all fitness levels and ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Drive up to the Byron Bay lighthouse for the best ocean and Byron hinterland views.
- Visit a local, working farm.
- Experience the magic of Crystal Castle as you walk through stunning gardens, touch the World Peace Stupa and enjoy the beauty of crystals.
- Enjoy a delicious locally sourced lunch (vegetarian option on request).
- Stop at the historical town of Bangalow and tour its fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes.
- 6 hour tour led by an experienced local guide
- Complimentary water bottle
- Delicious locally sourced lunch (vegetarian option on request)
- National park fees
- Entrance fee to Crystal Castle
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay hotel transfer
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
We will pick you up at 9:00am sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Bay Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Centre on the veranda. PLEASE DON’T WAIT AT THE MAIN BUS STOP SINCE IT CAN BE VERY BUSY THERE AND HARD FOR US TO FIND EACH OTHER.Open in Google Maps ⟶