This tour combines mountain biking in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park, followed by camping overnight and then hiking up Mount Warning, where you'll be the first in Australia to see the new dawn.
What to Expect
Can’t decide between Minyon Falls and Mount Warning? Can’t even decide whether to ride or hike? Well don’t!
With this overnight tour you get to combine the sheer adrenaline rush of mountain biking around the beautiful heritage listed Minyon Falls, followed by camping overnight and then hiking the iconic Mount Warning, to be the first in Australia to see the new dawn.
Our partner, Mountain Bike Tours Byron Bay, will pick you up in the morning and then supply all you’ll need for a combined fire road and single track blast around the Minyon Falls area. Sight-seeing and thrills will leave you ready for a swim and picnic lunch at the crest of these famous waterfalls in the mighty rainforests of Nightcap National Park.
Back in Byron Bay freshen up before continuing on to Mount Warning with Byron Bay Adventure Tours. Lay back in the sub-tropical jungle at the base of the mountain or take a swim in a rock pool, whilst an enormous BBQ dinner is prepared to re-charge your body after its mountain bike adventure, and prepare you for your pre-dawn ascent to the top of Mount Warning. Finish your day sitting around a campfire, toast marshmallows and rave about the day with your new friends.
Spend the night in a tent under the stars and then arise before dawn, munch down a delicious breakfast and start your self-guided 4 hour (return) walk to the top. With 360 degree views from the hinterland to the ocean, it never fails to inspire!
Be dropped back in beautiful Byron Bay the next morning having got the jump on the slumbering masses. Exhilarated and inspired – you’ll never look at waterfalls or mountains in the same way again!
· Ride on scenic fire roads, stunning single tracks and exhilarating downhill’s in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park
· Finish the ride at a swimming hole for a refreshing swim and picnic lunch before you get back to Byron Bay to freshen up
· Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards the overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
· Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars
THE NEXT MORNING
· Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk
· Transfer to the start/end of the summit walk
· Start your self-guided 9 km, 4 hour return walk
· Pick-up from the start/end of the summit walk
· Weave your way through beautiful landscapes as we return home
- Overnight tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- All meals (picnic lunch, BBQ dinner, breakfast)
- All gear for mountain biking (superior quality front-suspension bikes, helmets)
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, torches)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the summit walk
- National Park and camping fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
What's Not Included
- The actual summit walk is self guided. You will walk within a group.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund