Enjoy a guided kayaking tour in Byron Bay and paddle alongside dolphins, turtles and the whales that frequent the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet opposite 62 Lawson Street, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW • Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Previous kayaking experience is not required
- This activity is suitable for children
- Child's prices are for children aged 11 and under
- The whale season is from May – November
- Be sure to arrive on time for your tour as there are no refunds due to late arrivals
- Tour operation and duration is subject to ocean conditions and may therefore vary from day to day. Please allow for a maximum of three hours when making post-tour plans