On the Oslo Selected Highlights sightseeing tour you’ll see the main attractions of the city center. In addition, you’ll visit the popular Vigeland Sculpture Park and make a photo stop at the ski jump at Holmenkollen. Visit the Fram or Kon- Tiki Museum.
What to Expect
Spend an enjoyable 3.75 hours discovering the highlights of Oslo on a panoramic sightseeing tour by bus.
A knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the attractions of central Oslo on this panoramic tour. You’ll also see the Holmenkollen ski jump, where the bus will stop for photos. Get a fascinating insight into the history of skiing in Norway and take in incredible views over the city.
In the unique Vigeland sculpture park you’ll find over 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and forged iron. Learn either more about the Norwegian polar expeditions and brave explorers at the Fram Museum, or about Thor Heyerdahl's spectacular expeditions at the Kon-Tiki Museum!
Between 17 March and 15 October you can enjoy a 15-minute boat ride back from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center. During the rest of the year the return to the city center is by comfortable coach.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of the city center
- Photo stop at Holmenkollen ski jump
- Visit to the Fram or Kon-Tiki Museum
- Walking tour of Vigeland sculpture park
- Return trip to the city center by ferry (only 17 March through 15 October)
- HMK sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
What's Not Included
- Admission to the Ski Museum/Holmenkollen ski jump
- Meals and drinks
Know Before You Go
Daily (Except 29 April, 17 May, 16 September and 24 and 25 December)